Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: I know they cancelled the pillars with Preds, but do they have bases?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, I see you meant a whole different gun. I thought you were saying that the original prototype had a different gun.

    A smaller gun would be cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Geez that was quick! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    And yes, we need the smaller gun without that horrid extending arm bracket! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •